|Category||Farming Simulator 17|
|Brian Bolger (briano74)||15.05.2017 05:24|
I am creating a beet harvester
I want to animate beets travelling along a belt using a UV Scroll
Is there an effect class that allows this to work (not a threshingScroller)
I have made a texture of beets in a line (with their tops on). See image:
I want these to move when machine enters and starts to harvest a row
|Stefan Maurus (MaurusStefan)||15.05.2017 13:52|
For things like that we got our "MorphPositionEffect" class. You can look for an example in the grimme rootster 604. Just register a new material type with you texture and then it should work.
How to register new effect materials:
1. Register new material type (if needed): https://gdn.giants-software.com/documentation_scripting.php?version=script&category=68&class=3399#registerMaterialType46057
2. Create material holder with you material. (e. g. bin\data\particleSystems\effect_materialHolder.i3d)
3. Load material holder i3d with your mod.
|Brian Bolger (briano74)||15.05.2017 16:10|
|Hello. This is great. I will do these steps. I have 2 other questions for this mod:
1. This beet harvester has a tank not a pipe. Is it possible to use the trailer animations to tip and empty the tank in this type of vehicle
2. I need to create morph position 3D effect shapes for the beet moving through the machine. Are these just 3d models that are shaped to suit?
Note: Log in to post. Create a new account here.