|Category||Farming Simulator 15|
|Lorenzo Cornalba (unknown)||15.12.2014 20:42|
|what cnvert the map for farming simulator 2013 at farming simulator 2015???
|Emil Drefers (giants.edrefers)||05.01.2015 17:29|
probablby the best way would be to:
- use the 'export all with files' option in the GE to export the default map into a mod directory (and use the modMapSDK)
- export all buildings ('export selection with files') from the FS13 map and import them into the new FS15 map
- copy all the 'ground/terrain' files from the old to the new map
(cultivator_density, fruit_density, etc)
- delete buildings and stuff you don't need in your new map
- do a final 'export all with files' from your 'new mod map' to a second 'new mod map'
This allows you to get rid of files whcih are not needed anymore, mainly textures but also i3d files
Note: Log in to post. Create a new account here.