|Category||Farming Simulator 17|
|Rick Rossman (limoman39)||27.01.2018 15:13|
|I thought I had seen something about this in an earlier thread but now I can not find it. Maybe someone could point me to the thread or simply tell me how to fix this.
I imported a grain setup from another map into GE, and put it into a map that I have been playing. All the triggers work great but I have noticed that when I leave the game and come back via savegame, the bins are all empty again.
Could someone tell me where all the hard work of harvesting the grains are disappearing to?
I assume it is something that I need to modify in an xml that points to my savegame, or maybe something that needs to be checked or unchecked in GE.
|Jack Mccabe (mccabefarms1)||18.03.2018 16:08|
|I have the same problem did you ever get a response
|Anthony Queen (tqueen113)||18.03.2018 16:37|
|Did you coordinate everything in the map01.xml? Outputs are defined in GE and the inputs are defined in the map01.xml make sure they have the same fruitTypes and it should work.
I hope this helps.
|Rick Rossman (limoman39)||29.04.2018 15:36|
|Thanks Tony, I just saw your post. Trying to figure out where the outputs are defined in GE? I'm not following??
|Rick Rossman (limoman39)||03.05.2018 23:47|
|I have gone the map01.xml as instructed and the vehicles.xml in the savegame. There is nothing in either that resembles the name of the silos I added nor with the silos that came with the map that do work. I wish I could find help for this, probably something very simple.
|Rick Rossman (limoman39)||15.08.2018 20:59|
|Took the summer off from FS17, just fired it back up last night and I still have the same problem. The grain bins I added from another map are all empty. Just before taking the break I had filled up the corn and canola bins.
Can anyone give me some things to try?
|Bilbo Beutlin (BBeutlin)||16.08.2018 12:15|
|If you import storages "from another map", make sure the IDs and names (in user attributes) are different.
|Rick Rossman (limoman39)||16.08.2018 18:52|
|Thanks for the reply Bilbo, the IDs and names are definitely different. One thing I noticed was that the map01 xml IDs do not match up with the GE IDs. Not sure why that is? Looks like all of them are off by 100-200 numbers.
|Bilbo Beutlin (BBeutlin)||16.08.2018 19:38|
|For the savegame "saveId" is used. These appear in the saved "vehicle.xml" as <onCreateLoadedObject saveId="...">
So I'm quite sure, you have a saveId twice in your i3d or the saveId is missing in a storage.
If a tip trigger has a link to "xmlFile" (the map.xml), the attribute "index" is used as identifier. These must match in i3d and map.xml.
|Rick Rossman (limoman39)||16.08.2018 19:50|
|OK, great. I'll be looking at this as soon as I get off work tonight.
|Rick Rossman (limoman39)||16.08.2018 20:24|
|Ok, I found my savegame. I do have duplicates, how do I correct this? Change the SaveId in the Savegame vehicles.xml??
|Bilbo Beutlin (BBeutlin)||16.08.2018 20:47|
|At least you must change the saveId in the i3d.
According to the new saveId you can change it also in the savegame, if you want to continue your game.
|Rick Rossman (limoman39)||18.08.2018 00:35|
|Hey Bilbo, great news. I fixed it.
Thank you for all your help, as I thought it was one item that needed changing.
Here is what I did:
Opened Map01 with Notepad++, searched for saveID using the search function. I went through the saveId's one by one by using "find next" function in the search.
I found that the last saveId was the same as number 3, I simply changed the duplicate to the next sequential number. Saved it, Zipped it back up, and put it back in the game.
All is good in my FS17 world again until I change something else.
Thanks everyone for your help.
Note: Log in to post. Create a new account here.