|Category||Farming Simulator 19|
|Bartlomiej Mirocha (HorvathPL)||26.09.2021 13:07|
|I have problem with edditing cultivator_density.gdm. What I do:
1. Converting gdm to png.
2. Editing png with Photoshop.
3. Save cultivator_density.png into the same folder as cultivator_density.gdm. 4. Remove gdm file, only png left in folder.
5. Edited i3d file and change cultivator_density.gdm into cultivator_density.png.
6. Open i3d in giants editor but there is no fields.
7. Saving i3d generates empty gdm file.
What im doing wrong?
|Bilbo Beutlin (BBeutlin)||26.09.2021 14:37|
|Your gfx program allows several settings for PNG export. Save it in exact the same format as it was converted from GDM. The converter gives a brief output description.
Also make sure your gfx program works in raw mode without any image optimizations.
Note: Log in to post. Create a new account here.